Wednesday, January 4, 2012

See you at the New York Gift Fair- Javitz Center Jan 29th - Feb 2nd!

Things are very hectic as we prepare for the Gift Fair in New York. This is the first time I shall be exhibiting at the fair, and I am both very excited and nervous. In the studio we are in the final stages of designing the booth - No 1968, which we are aiming to make strikingly bold and bright - a taste of the store. Terrific Tova Safra our muti-talented designer is ensuring that all our marketing materials, brochures and fun give away is in production and will be ready in time. And at the same time we are forever working on new designs and products.

We shall be showcasing new designs for the spring and Passover season and presenting some well loved favourites. Pls find us under the Israeli banner. We will be making appointments with stores next week.
I decided to exhibit in New York as I currently do sell to a number of stores and Museums in the US but I would like to extend my reach. Response has been so terrific from visitors to my store that I feel I can bring a bit more joy and fun further afield.