Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Summer Fun Designs and Gifts

Summer has burst upon us in a rush, as it does each year. Not sure how we are already in June. I have had a very busy few months designing new ranges and products. I hope to launch a new stationary range in the next couple of weeks.

I just returned from attaending the gift trade fair "Pulse" which I found inspring. Its wonderful to have some dedicated time to thinking about new ideas and concepts. I also met with the recently opened gorgeous Jewish Museum in London, located in Camden Town. The Museum in London now stocks a nice selection of my range.

For many people who travel in the Summer gift giving becomes a headache rather than a pleasure. I hope to make selecting gifts a pleasure.

My juicy jaffa orange range is a great hit and suitable for eveyone on your list have a look